';

Historical Museum Garibaldi

The beautiful rooms in this building owned by the Olginati, a noble local family, house arms, paintings, uniforms and other items that narrate the history of Como and the Italian Risorgimento (anti-Austrian insurgence in 1848, Battle of San Fermo in 1859 and Giuseppe Garibaldi’s stay).

Another section bears witness to the products and quality of life on the lake over the last three centuries through the clothes, accessories and artisan artefacts.