Built by Abbot Marco Gallio around 1615, Villa Gallia is also owned by the provincial administration. The building centres on a large hall, now used for conferences and as a boardroom. Two floors high, it is entirely decorated with mythological and allegorical landscape scenes. The hall is flanked by two loggias with three arches that open onto the façade. Of the garden, which once extended to the slopes of the hill behind the villa, only the part overlooking the lake remains. It has an Italian-style parterre where, amid various ancient statutes, a modern “Medusa” by Mimmo Paladino stands out. The piece comes from Gianni Versace’s private art collection, which was once housed in Villa Fontanelle in Moltrasio.