';

Como-Brunate Cable

The funicular station in Piazza De Gasperi, inaugurated in 1894 to connect Como and Brunate, a village that between the late 19th and early 20th centuries became a popular holiday resort for the upper classes of Milan. As it did then, it still affords some of the most spectacular views of Alps and Pre-Alps of Lombardy and Switzerland.