';

Broletto

Built in 1215, this is the ancient town hall that was modified in 1477 to make way for the construction of the cathedral. It still retains beautiful parietal decorations with bands of polychrome marble and its portico was once used for popular assemblies. Today, the hall on the first floor is used as an exhibition space. Next to Broletto is the Civil Tower whose bells, which now call the faithful, once called the citizens to attend the assemblies.